Cafe Review : Five and Dime Eatery

If you like Mentaiko Pasta, this is the place that you MUST visit.

After alight at Somerset MRT, we use Devonshire Rd and turn into to River Valley Rd, but i don't think this is the good choice. You can use the Oxley Rd and Turn into River Valley Rd. I guess the route is better than Devonshire Rd.



We saw this when we arrived, how sweet they are. And the handwriting very neat. Love it. :)

The design of the cafe quite simple but the place is small. I think able to fit about 20-30 person only. So if you want to go there, i suggest you have to reserve first.

Talk About Food:

One of my friend intro me about Mentaiko Pasta, he told me that the Mentaiko Pasta is very tasty. So yea! I'm here! Only a word can describe my feeling: SATISFIED!




Yea! I'm holding the plate that is fill with Mentaiko Pasta! 


Mentaiko Pasta (Cost $18)


I just LOVE Mentaiko Pasta!

And my friend is ordering Fish and Chips! She is very satisfy for the food too! 


Fish and Chips (Cost $20)

The Fish and chip is different from others. Love how fresh is the fish and also the Chips. 

Lastly, we order a dessert! I saw a lot review for this dessert also. Really special and Tasty! Dessert is a must! Because dessert can make your day up! :)


This is Golden Custard Lava Cake (Cost $12)

Yea! If you are a fan of Mentaiko, you should come over and try.


                                           Five and Dime Eatery

297 River Valley Road

Singapore 238338

For Reservations, call 9236 5002

Opening Hours:
Monday – Thursday : 12pm – 10pm
Friday : 12pm – 12am
Saturday : 10am – 12am
Sunday : 10am – 10pm

You can make reservation at 9236 5002. Call or Message them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

离别

Shakura Pigmentation Beauty

自尊心的六大支柱 (Six pillars Of Self-Esteem) - Nathaniel Branden